We are a group of homeowners and renters, longtime residents, and newcomers to the neighborhood, who want to see a healthy, inclusive, and just neighborhood where working people can live and thrive.
Tell me more…
Why did we organize?
* To gather input from the community on proposed developments.
* To work with our councilperson on potential zoning issues.
* To work with property developers to meet the needs of the community.
Why should I care?
* As a resident of West Philly, future developments could be built in your backyards (both literally and figuratively) if zoning issues are not addressed.
How can I help?
* Sign up for West Philly NHCD Supporters email list.
* Help spread the word!
* Check in for “Call to Action” posts.
* Check in for flyers and speaking points about proposed developments and any ongoing issues.
* Come to community meetings! Held monthly – meeting information to be posted on this site.